The Vitality London 10,000 2017
Date: Bank Holiday Monday 29 May 2017
Event type: Run - 10 km (6.2 miles)
Level: Easy to moderate
The Vitality London 10,000 2017 race starts on The Mall and finishes opposite Buckingham Palace. Runners follow a clockwise route around the City of Westminster and the City of London, passing many of London’s famous sights including Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral, the London Eye, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. Green Park is used as an assembly area for supporters to locate runners after the race.
How to register for the Vitality London 10,000 2017
- Taking part as a Charity Place runner
Charity places are now closed for 2017.
- Taking part as an Own Place runner
If you secured your place through the race organisers, you can let us know you're taking part by filling in our online registration form, choosing the 'I have a place' option.
For this event all participants will receive the following:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition.
- A free dri-fit running vest and letters to personalise with your name.
- A dedicated Events Team to help you every step of the way.
- The opportunity to order free merchandise with the relevant hospital branding to support your fundraising.
If you have any questions regarding how to apply please email us or call 020 7848 4701.